NILIF - completely out the window

General Brittany Discussion

Moderators: Barb Wright, Lisa

Forum rules
Welcome to general discussion!

Did your Britt make you laugh today? Did he do something so smart, you are blown away? Those puppy teeth causing you to tear up, and you need an outlet? Or do you want to post a picture of his or her latest point? This is the place for it!
adele
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

NILIF - completely out the window

Post by adele »

So, last night DH was in him place on the lazyboy, I was laying on the couch, Lola was on her bed beside me. We were watching TV (I know.... a real exciting family) Anyway, Lola started crying, really sad crying and both DH and I sprang to attention... what's wrong? This was completely new ... no pain, everything was as it should be and she was crying? I was almost crying too -- till I figured out that the problem was that her bone was a few feet away from her and she didn't feel like getting up to get it. Seriously, she was too lazy to go get the bone that was a few feet away! The really really sad part about this story is that after DH and I stopped laughing at her... I got her the bone (I need help).

Cindy
Dual Champion
Dual Champion

Re: NILIF - completely out the window

Post by Cindy »

That's pretty funny! And be happy nothing was wrong with Lola besides being lazy! :lol: :lol:
Kayla RIP 10/2/15, Pippa, and Layla

kat
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by kat »

I love it, what a Brittany! And I'll bet pretty much all of us have done something like that already!
My mom is a Kat - How cool is that?

Ron
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Post by Ron »

They train us well, don't they. :lol: :lol: :lol:

MaggieRocks
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by MaggieRocks »

LOL! Maggie does the moaning thing whenever one of her tennis balls rolls under the couch and she can't get it. But a bone a few feet away? Poor Lola...you need to take better care of that girl!!!! :roll: :lol:

Barb Wright
The Grammar Police
The Grammar Police

Post by Barb Wright »

:lol: :lol: Your ability to decipher "dog language" is certainly admirable, and it does promote the conclusion that you have been well trained :P :P I think all of us can see ourselves in this picture :wink: :lol:
RIP Sweet Cassie 4/98 - 3/13

AuntieMom
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by AuntieMom »

Definitely can see myself in a similar situations with each of our dogs. I am so well trained with 4 dogs helping me learn. :P CharLee is the easiest to spoil because she is our youngest and we still think of her as a puppy even though she is 3 now. She likes to sleep with us and will come to my side of the bed and give a little cry. It means pick me up, I am too tired to get up on my own. She has me wrapped around her adorable paw.
Trapper, CharLee & Kallie

gingersnap
Junior Hunter
Junior Hunter

Post by gingersnap »

Jackson also does this pathetic moan/howl /cry when there is a tennis ball under the couch, popcorn anywhere or Little Britt has his favorite toy. Yep, I help him out :D