Skunk Recommendation

General Brittany Discussion

Moderators: Barb Wright, Lisa

Forum rules
Welcome to general discussion!

Did your Britt make you laugh today? Did he do something so smart, you are blown away? Those puppy teeth causing you to tear up, and you need an outlet? Or do you want to post a picture of his or her latest point? This is the place for it!
Cindy
Dual Champion
Dual Champion

Skunk Recommendation

Post by Cindy »

So tonight both Pippa and Layla got sprayed by a skunk. How and where we have no idea! At any rate, I made the 30 minute each way trip to Petsmart and bought more Nature's Miracle Skunk Odor Remover and it worked like a charm!! REALLY!!!! We soaked them and left it on for about 15 minutes, then gave them a shampoo and now they are both in the house sleeping. Yes, there's a "slight" skunk odor because they're wet but Layla is drier and doesn't smell at all. It truly is a MIRACLE!
Kayla RIP 10/2/15, Pippa, and Layla

mkilcz
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Re: Skunk Recommendation

Post by mkilcz »

I really hope I never need to put it to the test, but good to know! Thanks for sharing.

Marge

Barb Wright
The Grammar Police
The Grammar Police

Post by Barb Wright »

Wow, something that really works that easily, wonderful :!: :!: Thanks for the excellent tip 8)
RIP Sweet Cassie 4/98 - 3/13

MaggieRocks
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by MaggieRocks »

Although the girls both love to roll in dead things, at least I've been fortunate that neither of them has ever been sprayed by a skunk. But just in case, it's good to know what works!!!