Sammy's new motto

General Brittany Discussion

Moderators: Barb Wright, Lisa

Forum rules
Welcome to general discussion!

Did your Britt make you laugh today? Did he do something so smart, you are blown away? Those puppy teeth causing you to tear up, and you need an outlet? Or do you want to post a picture of his or her latest point? This is the place for it!
MaggieRocks
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Sammy's new motto

Post by MaggieRocks »

is apparently "grab first, ask questions later". He was watching me yesterday as I was putting clementines that I had just bought into the frig. As I was getting down to the last few, he couldn't take it anymore. He rushed over, grabbed a clementine and ran into the living room with it! Silly boy!

Lisa

Re: Sammy's new motto

Post by Lisa »

LOL! And did he eat it? Buster would have!
Image Image RIP Madi
Charm-future agility champ
Britty- RIP March 27, 2014
Buster-CGC, OA, OF, NAJ, APK, APJ, APG, APR, PD

Cindy
Dual Champion
Dual Champion

Post by Cindy »

We're in Cape HAtteras for a few days and our dogs have the same motto when it comes to dead "things" on the beach. DISGUSTING!!
Kayla RIP 10/2/15, Pippa, and Layla
[url]Image[/url]

MaggieRocks
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by MaggieRocks »

No, he didn't eat it. Just some minor tooth marks. I think he rates the flavor of citrus as only slightly better than stink bugs! :lol:

AuntieMom
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by AuntieMom »

That is definitely Trapper's motto too. I have to be faster than the Brittany, which is not easy. :P
Trapper, CharLee & Kallie

adele
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by adele »

Lola, my little lawyer, believes that if she gets it before I say "leave it" she hasn't done anything wrong... never mind that it is plain to me from the unusual speed of the grab that she knows what I'm about to say.. I haven't said it so ... she believes she is within the law. :lol: That goes for "drop it" too. She's so fast, I see her going for something and say "leave it" but I'm too slow and she already has it so I have to amend my command to "drop it" but if she can swallow while I'm still working on "leave it" then, well, there is nothing she can do by the time I get around to "drop it"... it is done and swallowed. :lol: She always looks very sorry that I'm so slow.

MaggieRocks
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by MaggieRocks »

LOL! Agreed! All 3 of mine seem to think "drop it" means "eat it faster"!