Watch out COLORADO and WYOMING .

For all off topic chats.

Moderators: Barb Wright, Lisa

Dave
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Watch out COLORADO and WYOMING .

Post by Dave »

It's snowing here in Mt. , again :? :? :evil: . IT'S GETTING KIND OF OLD :? .

I enjoy shooting my bow outdoors without my snowmobile coat on :roll: :? . It's coming down hard with 9 inches predicted tonight . Last week that storm pummeled us then hit CO. with 4 ft. west of Denver . 8) Dave
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.
-Will Rogers

Cindy
Dual Champion
Dual Champion

Re: Watch out COLORADO and WYOMING .

Post by Cindy »

I feel your pain Dave, having lived in NH for many years. Seems as though spring never comes and when it does it only lasts about 2 weeks! Actually, we had snow in VA just yesterday. It didn't amount to anything but was kind of weird given the fact that the dogwoods are blooming and I'm mowing my lawn every 5 days! Oh, guess you didn't want to hear that!! :twisted:
Kayla RIP 10/2/15, Pippa, and Layla

Ron
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Post by Ron »

I know what you are saying Dave, will the snow ever end!!!! :roll: . In western N.Y.,We had cold temps from Mon to today with a lite covering of snow :shock: . The week end are to be in the high 70s to mid 80s :P :P . I hope it is the end of the white stuff for every one :D :D Ron

janet909
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by janet909 »

I guess I'm happy I live in Western Colorado. We were doing yard work while Denver was getting all the snow. Today it was 70 degrees. Oh well......we're planning a 7 day backpack trip in the Wind River Range of Wyoming this August. Of course Moby, our older Britt, will be with us with his backpack.....we hope that Wesley will be able to join us. He has 3 1/2 more months of daily work to solidify that hanging with the pack is to his best interest in order to join us on this trip. Otherwise, he'll be in doggy camp while we hang out in Wyoming.

AuntieMom
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by AuntieMom »

It was sunny and warm here. Spring is definitely here. The cherry blossoms, red buds, and Magnolias look so pretty.

We have muddy paw weather coming up this weekend. Rain is forecast for both Saturday and Sunday.
Trapper, CharLee & Kallie

Dave
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by Dave »

Since I first posted this we have got 8 inches of snow , and it's close to a blizzard out there :? .

I'll have to go to my work and get our plow out and plow the neighborhood sidewalks . I wish this would have come in Nov. instead of almost May :? :lol: Dave
-Will Rogers

Jacksbuddy
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by Jacksbuddy »

It's supposed to hit 80 Sat. and Sunday here :P Looks like I will be dropping the top on the Z28 and going for a cruise 8)

"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog."
- Edward Hoagland

adele
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by adele »

Bummer, Dave.

The daffodils are starting to bloom here, the weekend is supposed to be in the 70's and we'll be doing yard work. One good thing about changing seasons is at the end of the summer I'm happy when the snow flies and I don't have to do yard work anymore. At the end of the winter I'm happy when the snow melts and I don't have to shovel anymore. The bad part is when one season lingers just a little too long.

That snow you're getting now won't hang around for long.

Dave
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by Dave »

Well we got a foot of snow here in town . What a mess already the streets are slushy icy mess . Good thing I only live two blocks from work , LOL . The poor people that commute to Bozeman 25 miles away over a pass . The Tow truck companys will do a good business today :shock: Dave

I like that new picture of LOLA. 8) Dave
-Will Rogers

adele
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by adele »

Dave wrote:I like that new picture of LOLA
Thanks, Dave. I like it better too. No more depressed little girl. She's sitting in that picture because that's what we do most often now. Once she's allowed to run again I'll put up a picture of a VERY happy puppy! It'll be awhile ... but we are well on the way.

Don't let the snow get to you.

Sooz
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Post by Sooz »

We had a high of 86 here in Ohio today. The roads were clogged with people out enjoying the weather.
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." – Unknown

AuntieMom
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by AuntieMom »

It was 89 here today and only 3 degrees below our record high.

Tomorrow is supposed to be a high of 59. What a roller coaster.
Trapper, CharLee & Kallie