The Breakfast of Champions

For all off topic chats.

Moderators: Barb Wright, Lisa

holisticmom
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

The Breakfast of Champions

Post by holisticmom »

Family Fresh Cooking inspired me to do this. (http://familyfreshcooking.com) To zip up your oatmeal, mix in an egg (pop in microwave for a minute to make sure it's cooked--the oatmeal on its own may not be hot enough to cook it), a spoonful of nut butter, and the sweetener of your choice. Add milk or yogurt, and don't forget the 72% chocolate (omit if sharing with a dog).
The point of [dog guardianship] is to open oneself to becoming partly a dog...Edward Hoagland

DelawareBritts
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Re: The Breakfast of Champions

Post by DelawareBritts »

oh my...times have changed and I must be getting older. The last Breakfast of Champions I had was cup of coffee and 2 advil... :mrgreen:
I sleep with Brittanys...

Canned Ice
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by Canned Ice »

Cold pizza and flat beer... :lol: Keep in mind I just graduated from college (again) last month.
Buckley - I own this mountain.

holisticmom
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Post by holisticmom »

Actually, Canned Ice, that's not too bad at all. The pizza is an excellent source of calcium, veggies, and protein. People drank beer and ale for breakfast until coffee's spread through Europe woke everyone up and started the French Revolution. Honest. :shock:
The point of [dog guardianship] is to open oneself to becoming partly a dog...Edward Hoagland