For all off topic chats.
Moderators: Barb Wright, Lisa
- The Grammar Police
- Posts: 6853
- Joined: Wed May 12, 2004 12:45 pm
- Location: Montana
Almost missed it
Hope is was a grand day.....and wishes for many more
RIP Sweet Cassie 4/98 - 3/13
- Dual Champion
- Posts: 5785
- Joined: Mon May 10, 2004 4:26 pm
- Location: Virginia
I did miss it but happy b'day anyway!
Kayla RIP 10/2/15, Pippa, and Layla
- Field Trial Champion
- Posts: 2374
- Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2004 6:50 pm
- Location: Colorado
Hope it was a happy day!
My mom is a Kat - How cool is that?
- Senior Hunter
- Posts: 416
- Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:15 pm
- Location: Jamestown, New York
- Master Hunter
- Posts: 589
- Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:08 am
- Location: Cincinnati, OH
Thanks guys! I had a great day.
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." – Unknown